Mind you, middle of the night keyboarding sessions because I woke up and cannot fall back to sleep are… not at all unusual.
There is nearly always accomplishment, however pointless or minor.
- A bit of sad news. Someone whose works I have used and admired has passed away.
- The usefulness of the web analytics package is greatly reduced due to the slow adoption of privacy tools. Clearly my sites are not being visited by hordes of Facebook users.
- That said, I will probably be implementing some log analysis to get a better sense of what looks like exclusively bot traffic.
- There's no easy way to meddle with the url shortener.
- Installation of pgAdmin failed, probably related to the import failure notice in the log.