Plans were made, then put off, then made, then put off, then… it was too late.

The summer conference for Health Behaviours of School-aged Children researchers will be in Bergen[en.WV], Norway in June. For a range of reasons I was really hoping to be able to attend this event. Unfortunately, though I started pushing for an answer about this one fall 2016, no decision was made until Friday last. And even then the search for travel was put off until Monday night. And by then there were no options for reward travel, and I cannot afford to travel any other way (because reward travel is only 75% of regular fare.)

I may plan some other form of holiday, but it will not be in Europe this year.